Our Application Process
Thank you for your interest in AMYLA! At this time, we are only accepting nomination based applications. At AMYLA, we require each applicant to obtain a minimum of two letters of recommendation to be considered for the program. Further details are listed below. For any questions or concerns, please send an inquiry via our connect page.
Who is eligible?
- Nominated scholars
- 9th & 10 Grade high school students only
- DC Metropolitan Area Residents.
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport
- Demonstrate potential & lack of access.
- Ability to commit to two years with AMYLA
Who can nominate?
- Any adult who can attest to the character & potential of the child.
How to nominatE
- If you know of a candidate that would benefit most from AMYLA we'd love to know them too!